- Manage our social network like weibo/wechat
- Add new product on our platform.
- Assist Associates in managing products between warehouse/cross teams
- Competitive marketing analysis
- Support supplier relations of packaging & accessories
- Help implement formula standards and requirements with vendors
- Gather documentation for international product registration
- Looking for special snacks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or similar area of study
- 2-4 years of experience working in a similar role
- Smart, learn fast, organization behavior and work hard
- A self-starter who can take direction but work independently
- An interest in the Snack industry, specifically production & sourcing
- An approachable & positive attitude
- Shows a genuine interest and understanding of the Snackoo value proposition and the company culture
- Pitching and ideating on new marketing campaign and partnership ideas.
- Support and assist in keeping the monthly calendars updated for all acquisition and partnership-related asset needs; i.e. monthly anchor campaigns, partnerships, promotional offers, email (new subscriber email series, email swaps), sweepstakes, and all business-as-usual assets.
- Work closely with creative operations and merchants to ensure projects are well briefed and all changes are well communicated.
- Coordination with cross-teams to ensure campaigns launch on time and are well coordinated.
- Day to day blocking and tackling of issues and challenges, addressing questions and finding answers.
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting of key metrics related to anchor campaigns and partnerships; use key metrics to develop recap presentations to communicate results.
- Own the acquisition portion of the site calendar and ensure assets are ready / up and web production knows when to launch them.
- Help Senior Manager cultivates partner and influencer relationships with potential future partners by tracking the status of partnership conversations and keeping contact lists up-to-date.
- 4-year degree
- Background in Marketing
- E-commerce / subscription experience a plus,
- Demonstrated Project Management experience; strong organizational skills and ability to plan and prioritize
- Strategic thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Experience working with Asana would be a bonus
- Outstanding relationship-building skills, true team player
- Consistently demonstrating a positive and collaborative approach – comfortable working with various functional groups across the organization
- Ability and excitement to tackle big goals with limited resources; thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
Snackoo is an e-commerce start-up with a mission to delight your taste buds with delicious snacks from around the world. Our snacks are hand-picked by our team and we work directly with the brands to bring you a wide selection of unique snacks, at a great price.
Snackoo is seeking an ambitious, resourceful Marketing Manager to drive social media and loyalty strategy and execution. You will be our first marketing hire so the opportunities for growth are limitless.
Please be sure to include links to social media channels you have currently or previously managed.
- Develop and launch Snackoo’s social media strategy and KPI’s to increase overall awareness across key social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and preferably Weibo) and to identify and engage with influencers.
- Drive adoption and growth of Snackoo’s Refer-A-Friend and Rewards programs.
- Pitching and ideating on new marketing campaign and partnership ideas
- Participate in the conversations happening across all social channels to ensure Snackoo’s brand is well represented.
- Work with marketing agency to develop campaigns and drive ad creative (image, videos) for social channels.
- Responsible for daily social media monitoring, posting, and replying.
- Coordinate with internal teams to support cross-channel campaigns and company initiatives and communications.
- Utilize established social media publishing and listening tools for content optimization, influencer identification, and competitor insights.
- Analyze results of campaigns, including overall success, insights, and ROI to determine future courses of action and share results with the team during weekly updates.
Required Skills / Experience
- Must love snacks and have an understanding of food subscription and/or food-based e-commerce companies.
- Experience in growing social media presence from early stage.
- Experience in launching influencer, refer-a-friend, and rewards programs.
- Expert with features and functionality of major social networks including Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, and preferably Weibo.
- Knowledge of Weibo and WeChat preferred, but not required.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills and experience.
- 2-5 years of marketing experience, preferably managing social media platforms and/or loyalty program for e-commerce companies.
- Possess strong design and creative skills including digital photography and/or food merchandising.
- Must have experience managing social media publishing and listening tools (Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Buffer, Sprout, etc).
- Snackoo, Inc in Hayward, CA seeks a Purchasing Manager to manage sourcing and purchasing activities. Master's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Business, Management or related field, and one year experience in the job offered. Up to 35% global travel is required annually (USA, China, Thailand, Hong Kong, Europe, Canada, and Taiwan), and at least fly 80,000 miles per year.
- Mail resume to Snackoo Inc, Attn: HR, Job#PM, 3541 Investment Blvd Ste 5, Hayward, CA 94545.